Thursday, October 18, 2012

Summer of 2012 Part II


 
Even though the weather is cold, windy and wet outside (in Winnipeg anyway), I feel better taking a look back at these summer pictures!  Welcome to Part II of my Summer of 2012 series!  
 
I've had a high request for prints of some of the photo's I've been posting on my blog so I've decided to offer prints to those who are interested.  All of my photo's are professionally printed at Don's Photo here in Winnipeg.  Prints will come clean (without my watermark) but will be copyright protected on the back of the paper to ensure no copying is done.  Sizes range from 4"x6" to 20"x30".  I'm also able to get canvas prints sizes ranging from 16"x20" to 24"x36".  For a full size and price range and other order inquiries, please e-mail me at photographybyginalmayor@gmail.com.  The prints available are those of landscapes, scenery, flowers, animals, etc. but do not include those of people.  Thank you SO very much for your interest in my work!  I'm so blessed and am very grateful to you all for your support and love. 
 
Now, on with Part II of my summer photos!  The following photos were taken at Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba.  My friend Anne from work invited my family out to their cabin one weekend in August.  The weather was perfect.  They have a really cool cabin and a great spot of land out at the lake.  We had such a great time and are looking forward to going back again next summer!  It was a lot of fun to wander around and snap some pictures.  There will be more from my Lac Du Bonnet trip later on in my Summer of 2012 series so stay tuned for those!  
 
 

Angles - August 2012 (162)


Happiness - August 2012 (163)

Barbwire - August 2012 (164)

Order - August 2012 (165)

Santuary - August 2012 (166) 


Gathering - August 2012 (167)

Gate - August 2012 (168)

Bliss - August 2012 (169)

No comments:

Post a Comment