Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 365 Challenge Week 10

Day 64 - March 5, 2013 - "2 P.M."
Enjoying a decaf coffee out of my Starbucks mug that a coworker brought back for me from Pike Peer in Seattle, the original Starbucks!  Thanks Sukhy!

Day 65 - March 6, 2013 - "Wash-n-Dry"
This is pretty self explanatory.  Haha.

Day 66 - March 7, 2013 - "Collection"
This here my friends is my ever growing camera collection.  The two camera's on the left are film cameras.  It's so nice to shoot film again!  

Day 67 - March 8, 2013 - 'Shoot From a Chair"
This is from one of our chairs in our living room.  Riveting, I know!  ;)

Day 68 - March 9, 2013 - "People Watching"
This shot was taken from the 4th floor of Portage Place Mall.  I like to stand up there and people watch while I wait for my friends to meet me to go to the gym.  

Day 69 - March 10, 2013 - "Still Life"
This one was a little tough because when I think of the paintings of fruits and vegetables when I was taking art courses.  I didn't want to do that so instead I took this shot.  I've had these three bottles for along time.  They're on our windowsill in our kitchen and I just love them.

Day 70 - March 11, 2013 - "Your Alarm Clock"
My Dad bought this alarm clock for me a few years ago when my family was here for Christmas.  We went boxing day shopping and these babies were on sale at Radio Shack!  This one has served me well but I'm in the market for a smaller one currently.  This may  be handed down to Kaelynne to play her little CD's soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment