Monday, May 27, 2013

2013 365 Challenge Week 15

Day 99 - April 9, 2013 - "Cheese"
This is a sandwich I made for myself.  It was as good as it looks.  :)  The cheese is a bit hidden but it's the bottom layer.  

Day 100 - April 9, 2013 - "Leading Lines"
I wanted to get this shot at the train tracks but it was still quite cold at this time so I just took this one out by a park near our house.  I'm learning more about leading lines right now and how to utilize them better!  I'm very excited to share more of those shots with you all later.  

Day 101 - April 10, 2013 - "Colour"
When Kaelynne wants to play with her blocks she dumps them all out of the bag and I just love how colourful they all are.  

Day 102 - April 12, 2013 - "What's For Dinner"
This is Eggplant Parmesan  one of my specialties.  It's SO good.  I meant to take a picture before we started eating it but hunger took priority before pictures apparently.  LOL!  Good thing there were a few left over.  


Day 103 - April 13, 2013 - "A Bench"
This is a bench.  LOL!  It's a bench that's in a park close to our house that we take Kaelynne to play in.  

Day 104 - April 13, 2013 - "Stairs"
We have a lot of stairs in our house, this is half of them.  Sugar is going down the first set, likely trying to escape.  

Day 105 - April 15, 2013 - "Siblings"
Kaelynne is looking at her baby brother's ultrasound pictures.  We're all looking forward to his arrival!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment