The trip to Nova Scotia was amazing! The weather wasn't awesome though so I didn't get as many pictures as I thought I would but I got quite a few despite the rain and snow. Next time I go back it will be in the Summer or Fall! :)
My latest enemy has been editing! I love taking pictures but am not a fan of editing. It has its perks and I like the end results after I edit but it's so time consuming. I have so many pictures from the trip that I would like to sit down and edit. Then I just keep taking more and more pictures, adding to my editing queue. Even as I sit writing this, I'm thinking, I should be editing some more damn pictures! Oh well, I will get into an editing mood one of these days and hammer through them all for you! For now here are a few from the first couple days of the trip. Hope you enjoy.
 |
| Peggy's Cove, March 1, 2012 (62) |
 |
| Peggy's Cove Atlantic Ocean, March 1, 2012 (63) |
 |
| Peggy's Cove, Atlantic Ocean, March 1, 2012 (64) |
 |
| Peggy's Cove Lighthouse, March 1, 2012 (65) |
 |
| Peggy's Cove, March 1, 2012 (66) |
 |
| Gate - March 2012 (67) |
 |
| G & G's backyard - March 2012 (68) |
 |
| Pine - March 2012 (69) |
 |
| Captivated by Papa - March 2012 (70) |
 |
| Story time with Grandpa - March 2012 (71) |
 |
| Cuddles with Grandma - March 2012 (72) |
 |
| New toys - March 2012 (73) |
No comments:
Post a Comment