Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just a Few...

I haven't had much time to shoot lately...despite my efforts!  People have been pointing out my cease/seize grammatical error from the last post, LOL.  I did it on purpose to be funny but I guess that didn't work!  LOL!!

Since I've last posted I received hoods for my lenses and one UV filter.  I'm still waiting on some more little toys.  I went out today to try out the UV filter but only got one okay shot that I will share with you.  The UV filter created bad sunspots so I will have to keep playing around with that until I can figure it out.  I'm enjoying the hoods I've received.  People online were saying the hoods are pretty useless for the basic lenses you get with the T2i but I ordered them anyway from eBay.  How could I pass up getting them cheap from Hong Kong, free shipping?  I thought, if they are useless then why are they being sold?  For now all I have is the built in pop-up flash on my camera which creates harsh shadows and it's a straight on blast of light which I don't like.  When I add the hoods to my camera, the shadows are lessened making the shots less overexposed looking.  So, if someone tries to tell you hoods are useless, don't listen.  Ideally what I want is the 320EX flash...but that will have to wait for a bit.  

This coming week I will be flying to Nova Scotia with my daughter.  I'm planning on taking as many pictures as my memory cards will hold!  I will have the time, finally and it will be great!  I will Carpe the Diem!!  ;)

Bracelet I got for Valentine's Day from Tyler (50mm) - February 2012 (59)

Urban Sun (50mm UV filter used) - February 2012 (60)

Everywhere the lines (18mm-55mm) - February 2012 (61)

No comments:

Post a Comment