Sunday, July 22, 2012

Puddles...

A lot of people have been asking for the "puddle" pictures!  I have a few that I'm going to share with you.  :)

I've been feeling a bit jipped about the whole puddle situation!  Saskatchewan has had all the rain and storms and we've hardly had any rain here so the puddles Kaelynne got to play in are quite small.  I have been waiting what seems like forever to put Kaelynne's rain gear on because it's ridiculously cute.  My ideal puddle pictures with Kaelynne would be when it's actually raining or just after a huge rain with huge puddles.  Though the puddles were small she had a blast splashing around once I convinced her it was fine.  Saskatchewan, start sharing!!  LOL

Yeah!  So happy to be playing in the puddle. - July 2012 (129)

Splish Splash - June 2012 (130)

Stomp stomp - June 2012 (131)

Bleeding Heart after the rain - June 2012 (132)


No comments:

Post a Comment