Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Arrival(s)...

It's been a very busy and awesome summer!  I'm way behind on my editing and blog updates.  Our daughter is at my parents place so we could pack and move.  I've been editing in between boxes and now, I'm finally updating my blog!  

My friends Breanne and Greg who I did the maternity shoot for welcomed their son Eric into the world in July!  He's very adorable, I just love him.  They asked me to do a shoot for them so I'm going to share a few of the pictures I did for them with you in this blog entry.  I've never done an official newborn shoot before so I was excited.  I give huge props to infant and newborn photographers because they make it look so easy, but it's really not!!  I forgot about all that involuntary arm and leg movement from when our daughter was just itty bitty.  However, it was still a lot of fun and I am learning volumes from all of my experiences.  Thank you B&G for giving me that opportunity!

I also have a new addition, my beautiful new watermark that my friend Megan's husband Benji designed for me!  I asked for something edgy, stars and for it to look tattooish.  :)  Thanks Benji!!

I've been getting a lot of photography requests lately and I'm SO grateful and blessed about that.  I'm actually going to break down and start a Facebook page for my photography.  I will continue to update my blog so stay tuned.  I'll have to share the link to my FB page when I get it all set up!  :)  This blog all started as a loose form of a 365 Day Challenge less than a year ago and now it's growing!  I'm super excited about it all. 

Thanks for your support!  Now, off to pack more boxes!

Welcome Eric! (July 2012) - 133

Family (July 2012) - 134

Family (July 2012) - 135

Little Feet (July 2012) - 136

No comments:

Post a Comment