The pictures in this post are random shots that I've taken over the past few months. Some are from Halloowen, some from the fashion show I shot, a couple from the Santa Claus Parade and some from my trip to Vegas. The Vegas shots were done with my Canon Elph. I'll be posting more Vegas pictures in the next few days but I have to edit them first as they were shot with my DSLR and are still in RAW format. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Tyler's Pumpkin - October 31, 2012 (211) |
![]() |
| Kaelynne's Loot - October 31, 2012 (212) |
![]() |
| Halloween Goodness - October 31, 2012 (213) |
![]() |
| Bird at the Santa Claus Parade - November 17, 2012 (214) |
![]() |
| Pow Wow Dancers - November 17, 2012 (215) |
| Vegas! - October 2012 (216) |
| Vegas! - October 2012 (217) |
| Elton John at Caesar's Palace - October 2012 (218) |
| Elton John at Caesar's Palace - October 2012 (219) |
| Elton John at Caesar's Palace - October 2012 (220) |
![]() |
| Back Stairway - November 2012 (221) |
![]() |
| Little Black Shoes - November 2012 (222) |
![]() |
| Tossed Aside - November 2012 (223) |








No comments:
Post a Comment