Sunday, December 30, 2012

Final Countdown...

Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fulfil my 365 Challenge before the end of the year...which happens to be tomorrow.  LOL!  I have 20 more pictures for now and one more session to edit...so it might still work out.  Fingers crossed.  :)  I'm not going to lie, I'm panicking a little here.   December snuck up on me and not it's almost over.  To be fair, our daughter had surgery at the beginning of the month and we've been busy with her recovery and then Christmas.  Excuses?  Maybe, but legit ones...right?  This seems like such a big deal but is it really?  You'll forgive me if I don't get 365 pictures into my blog this year!  I know you will...just wait until I start my new challenge in 2013!  It's going to be awesome.  :)  Okay, I have to get to some editing!! 

The following pictures are from my trip to Vegas in October and shots from this Christmas. 

Buck & Winnie | Harrah's, Vegas - October 2012 (224)

Paris | Vegas - October 2012 (225)

Bellagio | Vegas - October 2012 (226)

Vegas - October 2012 (227)

Palms along The Strip | Vegas - October 2012 (228)


Gwen | Wax Museum, Vegas - October 2012 (229)

Spider Man | Wax Museum, Vegas - October 2012 (230)

Roar | Wax Museum, Vegas - October 2012 (231)

Harrah's | Vegas - October 2012 (232)

Caesar's | Vegas - October 2012 (233)

Elton Show | Vegas - October 2012 (234)

Oh Christmas Tree - December 2012 (235)

Kaelynne's 2012 Ornament from her Great Grandparents - December 2012 (236)

My kind of Snowflake - December 2012 (237)

Christmas Ball - December 2012 (238)

Second Tree - December 2012 (239)

Mayor Family's First Gingerbread House - December 2012 (240)

Grandpa's Heart - December 2012 (241)

The way Sugar enjoys the holidays - December 2012 (242)

My Mum bought this for me as a stocking stuffer, LOL! - December 2012 (243)


No comments:

Post a Comment