Sunday, April 28, 2013

2013 365 Challenge Week 13

Day 85 - March 26, 2013 - "Upside Down"
I asked Kaelynne to go upside down for Mummy and this is what she did.  I'm sure sure will appreciate this picture in a few years.  :)  Pretty good downward facing dog actually...may have to start taking her to yoga with me.  

Day 86 - March 27, 2013 - "Selfie"
This was taken with my Hipstamatic app on my iPhone 4S.  It's pretty "self" explanatory...LOL!

Day 87 - March 28, 2013 - "From The Side"
I think I was about 6 months pregnant in this picture...or close to it.  I've been taking weekly pictures and sending them to my sister.  I have no idea where this little guy is growing but it's not outward.  I think I looked like this at 4 months when I was pregnant with Kaelynne.  

Day 88 - March 29, 2013 - "In The Next Room"
I was sitting in my office and took this shot of the next room which happens to be the living room.  Tyler was watching TV and Kaelynne was making a mess...I mean playing.  :)

Day 89 - March 30, 2013 - "Coin"
I collect US coin for when we go down to the states.  This was left over from Vegas.  If I lived closer to my parents I would've went over and shot some of my Dad's coin collection...but I don't so US coin it was!  

Day 90 - March 31, 2013 - "Easter"
This is the cake I baked for Easter dinner. Kaelynne wanted to pose with it, and again, who am I to argue with a 2.5 year old?  LOL!  She was so excited "HAPPY EASTERRRRRRR".  Very cute.  :)

Day 91 - April 1, 2013 - "A Silhouette"
Sugar was the only one who would pose for this shot for me.  It wasn't the exact shot I was wanting but it wasn't sunny enough and Sugar wouldn't sit long enough so this was it.  It was taken with my Hipstamatic app on my phone because I didn't have time to run and get my camera.  Sometimes it's just so much easier to take pictures with you phone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment